First and foremost, we hope you are staying safe and healthy during this time. We are closely monitoring the events surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and have made the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of the job site and our workers and are following all recommendations made by the CDC (see below).
- Hand-washing facilities with soap are to be provided in easily accessible locations throughout the jobsite. Where no washing facilities are available, workers should be provided with hand sanitizer containing at least 60% ethyl alcohol.
- Workers are encouraged to wash hands at breaks and as frequently as possible.
- Signage is to be placed at the entrances to jobsites and in other prominent areas barring employees with COVID-19 symptoms, listing CDC recommendations, and encouraging good personal hygiene practices, like staying home when sick, and coughing and sneezing etiquette.
Hoists and Elevators
- The maximum number of occupants on hoists and elevators is to be limited.
- The hoist gate will only be opened and closed by the hoist operator.
- Hoists and elevators are to be sanitized daily.
- All workers are to maintain six feet of separation, where possible.
- No more than 10 people shall gather when a meeting is required, even when conducted outside.
- Stacking of trades in the same area is to be avoided, whenever possible.
- Items such as tools, tablets, pens, and other personal items should not be shared;
- shared items must be sanitized between uses.
- Workers with CDC designated symptoms, such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath, are to stay home and not report to work. Workers exhibiting these symptoms are to be sent home immediately.
- In addition to other personal protective equipment (PPE), every person on the jobsite must wear safety glasses or a face shield and are encouraged to wear cloth/fabric face masks.
- Workers are encouraged to bring their own water containers for their personal use only. Bottled water may be provided as appropriate.
- Personal tools are not to be shared.
We are currently listed as an essential business and are open for our regular business hours while we continue to make your dreams become reality.
-Statewide General Contracting and Construction
(updated as of 4/24)